FREE bus shuttle from terminal to terminal
Getting to Sitges is very easy and it is very close approximately 32 km.
The fastest of course would be taking a taxi from the airport specially if you arrive to Barcelona Airport very late.
The train is a little bit more tricky as you have to get off on El Prat de Llobregat and take another train to Sitges, but once you do it, it is not complicated.
Coming back from Sitges using the train you must remember to change trains, otherwise you will end up in Barcelona.
The Mon-Bus is very easy as you take one bus, but since it stops in Sitges, you may want to ask the driver as sometimes you may have to walk to your hotel from the sitges bus stop.
MON-BUS TRANSPORTATION IN TERMINAL 1:
HOW OFTEN: Every Hour except on Sunday which runs every 2 hours.
COST: 7.00 € – Pay the driver when you get in the bus
GATE: #7. It says ‘Villlanova’ on the bus front sign
DISTANCE: 32 km
STOPS: None. Sitges is the first stop
From Sitges back to Barcelona El Prat Airport is the same bus stop
Once you get off the bus go under the tunnel and you will be in downtown. If you go to the left, after the tunnel, you will find the Train Station and Sitges Visitors Center.
RENFE TRAIN TRANSPORTATION – TERMINAL 2:
COST: 3.50 €
DISTANCE: 32 km
STOPS: 1 stop. Must change trains on the first stop.
1. Go to the end of the airport and go upstairs and follow signs to train.
2. Take the RENFE train to Sitges.
3. Get out of the train on the first stop called “El Prat de Llobregat.”
4. Do not exit the train station, only go upstairs & take a left and go downstairs. Opposite side of the train track you came from.
5. Take train from El Prat de Llobregat to Sitges.
6. Exit on the Sitges Station and walk to your hotel as everything is close.
COST: Approximately €75.00
DISTANCE: 320 km
To limit the spread of the coronavirus, attractions may be closed or have partial closures. Please consult government travel advisories before booking.